Tuesday 22 April 2014

Shaklee Miri: How I started with Shaklee in 1998

Shaklee had been in Malaysia for quite some time when my family was introduced to it. It all started when my father was suffering from Gout. It continues for many years, but in 1998 was the high point where he. He had been prescribing the medicines and pain killers for years.

One thing about my father is that he does not easily accept empathy claims, especially from strangers. My father was introduced to Shaklee, saying that it could provide some aid to improve his health condition. When other people claimed that a company or its products are good, any other people will normally accept such claims. But not for my father; the 1st thing that my father did was he made his own research about Shaklee. He wanted for the proof! And from there, we were introduced to Dr. Bruce B. Miller's books.

One of the book written about Shaklee.

As we seen the evidences and proofs about Shaklee, the rest are history. The whole family had been consuming Shaklee since then until now. It had been more than 15 years for us with Shaklee.

Not only my parent joined as Shaklee Independent Distributor, I also registered as one in 1999 under them. I can proudly say that we have now our 3rd generation consuming Shaklee as both my children are also on Shaklee supplement.

To my friends out there, I know many people are now making lifestyle changes for better health. Because of this trend, we are seeing a lots of companies emerged in the market to offer health product or food supplement. Know your right. Don't judge based purely on strong advertisement, mega promotion or cheap claims. This term still apply "Garbage In, Garbage Out". We think "any of them (the supplement) will do, but actually there could be one that is better than the others".

Until my next sharing.


Improving Health - Generating Wealth - Developing People - Enjoying Life

A Working At Home Dad; with financial freedom and time for the family.
Are you interested to join our team?

Email : mnaquibh@gmail.com
Whatsapp : 0193589373

 Abah AddinNasa

No comments:

Post a Comment